Why does Chapel Music (CM) collect personal information?
Chapel Music collects Personal Information to improve the manner by which Chapel Music operates and offers its products and services, communicates with you about those products and services, and provides effective, timely customer support when needed. Chapel Music will not rent, sell or distribute any Personal Information without your consent.
What Personal Information Does CM collect?
You must open an account or complete an online registration with CM to download or purchase
CM products and services, including free trials. Information that you provide when registering or creating an account, or accessing or using your account or the CM products or services associated with your account, may include: name, address, and email address, billing information, information concerning software downloaded, products and content purchased, accessed, or downloaded through CM products or services.
How does CM use your personal information?
CM uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver to you and bill you for CM products and services, and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of premium content or services.
- Improve our software and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized help and instructions.
- Track content accesses, downloads for the purpose of paying royalties and license fees to artists and other third parties providers required by law.
- To provide required information to tax calculation and payment services needed to process transactions.
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events.
- Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers.
- Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
Does CM sell personal information to third parties?
Except when needed to process transactions, we don’t give or sell your personal info to any other company - EVER! (Not even your email address!)
How does CM Protect Your Personal Information?
While CM does not collect any financial information – all payments are processed through Pay Pal, it still takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
How Does CM Collect and Use Non-Personal Information?
CM collects non-personal information - data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. CM may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that CM may collect and how it may be used:
- CM may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, location, and the time zone where your product is used or purchased so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products and services.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
If you want to disable cookies, please check with your provider to find out how to disable them. Please note that some features of the CM website may not be available once cookies are disabled.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.